Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Source Group are working alongside a leading European Brand as they look to hire a Head of Technical Support / Customer Support Manager for EMEA. This is a Contract position for an initial 6 Months, with the view to a long term role.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for best-in-class Guest Care program as well as managing the Technical support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for launching and overseeing all aspects of the contact center including, Digital, Restaurant and Tech Support across the EMEA region.
● Oversee all aspects of the contact center
● Respond to Technical Support issues, including Bug fixing and issues with Apps and POS systems
● Set and ensure adherence to quality, service, and capital SLAs
● Manage relationship with external vendors
● Use comprehensive analysis on contact center metrics to continuously improve processes
● Research and implement best-in-class contact center processes
● Collaborate with the Technology and Digital Support teams to make it easier for guests to get their issues resolved
● At least 3-5 years of professional experience managing Technical support teams or support programs
● Preferred experience in QSR, food delivery, technology, customer experience, e-commerce, or related industry
● Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English. Bi-lingual in French, German, Spanish, etc. a plus
Apply Back to searchSource News