Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
App Dynamics monitoring and support engineer role.
100% remote contract across the USA. Due to the nature of project being with the federal government, all candidates must be US citizens. 12 months rolling contract.
- 4+ years of working experience on Incident, Event and Problem Management.
- Strong working knowledge with administration and monitoring AppDynamics.
- Experience in working in government or defense is a plus.
- Experience in basic scripting and automations.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools.
- Perform day to day monitoring of applications, initiate troubleshooting/mitigation of issues reported from alerts, health check failures etc.
- Handle major incidents and outages independently.
- Must be familiar with Agile framework.
- Ability to manage the bridge calls with customers on technical issues/pages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for customer interaction.
- Minimum 4+ experience working on Incident, Event and Availability management.
- Hands on Experience using infrastructure and application monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Netcool etc.
- Experience within a customer support environment.
- Keep abreast with new tools / technologies and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Everly at Source Technology,
Apply Back to searchSource News