I’m currently working with a global client this is looking for a Software Security Engineer for their IoT products based in Boston.
This role will be50% software engineering, 20% security and penetration tester, and 30% process and security program owner and help the client deliver consumer products.
What they’re looking for is demonstrable knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Familiarity with the Consumer IoT (Internet of Things), Secure software, data and SDLC experience (e.g. MS SDL, OpenSAMM, FOSSID, CMMI-Dev+Secure)
- System security engineering
- Embedded device security
- Data security and privacy
- Security Testing / Penetration Testing
- Mobile / Cloud application security
- Knowledge of common security standards and best practices, such as NIST 800-53/800-160, ISO 270xx, CWE, CVSS, OWASP Top 10, CERT Secure Coding Standards.
- Experience leading secure architecture, design, and code reviews
- Direct development experience RTOS in languages including C/C++ (x86 or ARM), Python, and Java; Go or Swift experience desirable
If you would like to hear more, forward a recent resume and a good time to have a chat over weekend or Monday.
Apply Back to search