Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Looking for a Security Engineer for a client in Lithuania for a 6 month contract paying €450-500 per day
Contractor will be part of Cyber Design & Build team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
* Identify prerequisites for UEBA tooling in the bank (existing possibilities,
identifying missing parts, etc.)
* Analysis for UEBA Use cases, following industry standard and relevance for
* Detailed roadmap/ implementation plan for defined Use cases
* Prepare recommendation based on environment assessment
(which use cases to prioritize and provide detailed plan for implementation)
* Driving RFI process (information from potential vendors on the Market)
* Collaboration with internal Security Architect and engineers during R&D,
POC and final implementation phases.
* Participate in Project meetings and report to assigned Project manager.
Requirements * Combined 5+ years’ technical subject matter experience as a Security
Architect and one of the following: Detection Engineering, Threat Hunting,
Threat Intelligence, or Incident Response.
* Has experience with industry process and technologies (SIEM, Endpoint,
Network, Security logs, etc.)
* Knowledge of industry recognized security and analysis frameworks (Mitre
ATT&CK, Kill Chain, NIST Incident Response, etc.)
* Excellent technical capabilities, including an understanding of enterprise
security network architecture, user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) and
other risk-based security operations with the ability to integrate state-of-theart solutions into security operations.
* People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various
distributed Engineering teams with the ability to explain and elaborate on
* Holds at least one of security certifications (e.g. CISSP)
* Active participation in leading and designing a successful UEBA solution and
working experience in Financial Sector is considered as an advantage
Apply Back to searchSource News