Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer to join a leading client in Biel / Bienne. This is an English role, but an French language skills, or a willingness to learn will be highly beneficial.
The client is offering an excellent package, including relocation if required.
- Designing, developing and implementing security solutions for infrastructure and network
- Working closely with local and international IT teams worldwide for an efficient synergy
- Interact with external Providers and Manufacturers for innovation tasks and developing new services
- Identify vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure, analysing security threats, and provide recommendations/ best practices to secure the environment
- Managing security projects
- Participating to on-call service on a weekly shift basis
Technical skills requirements
- Relevant work experience in security concepts and designs (Datacenters, DMZs, Gateways, IoT)
- Good (hands-on experience) in Firewalls, WAF, IPS / IDS, VPNs, Secure Emails, Anti-virus, …
- Strong knowledge in Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco firewalls
- Good knowledge in F5 load-balancing technologies skills is an asset
- Good knowledge in API/Python scripting and Automation tools is an asset
- Strong knowledge of network concepts (Routing & Switching)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Able to navigate through an ambiguous work environment
- Strong project management skills
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset
Apply Back to searchSource News