Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Oracle Data Engineer
Daily rate: £450-500
6 Month Contract (most likely to extend)
Start date: ASAP
Working as part of a dynamic and fast-growing engineering team, you will play an important part in our modernisation programme and work on application development projects. The individual will work closely with technical leads, developers and DevSecOps to assist in both logical and physical database design along with database & SQL performance tuning
What can you expect from the role
- Documenting, maintaining, and implementing database standards and practices
- Collaborating with Infrastructure and Applications teams on efforts to improve database security, performance, and availability
- Assisting with performing database capacity and usage planning
- modules and how they interact with other internal and external enterprise applications.
- Responsible for the security, performance, and scalability of the application from a database architecture and engineering perspective.
- Gather database metrics, perform analytics, and display reports.
- Commercial experience in a similar role: Database Engineer, SQL Developer, Cloud Engineer
- Some coding and development experience using SQL and PL/SQL languages
- Engineering, administering, and managing multiple relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of various versions of MSSQL (2012-2019) and/or Oracle (10g-21c) to support existing client databases.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other tools
What’s in it for you
- Fully remotework environment
- Rate up to €500 daily
- Working with state-of-the-art technology like Micro Frontends
- Long term project
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW or send your CV to mantas”at”source-technology.com
Apply Back to searchSource News