Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
The Azure Data Engineer will help design, build, and support our data and insights enablement solutions in the cloud. You will work closely with our Governance and Risk Compliance departments to provide a data solution for our internal and external business stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on the strategy of new cloud data stores and migration of existing data in Azure
- Work collaboratively to design, document and ensure continuous improvement of SDLC best practices for data in the cloud.
- Be an advocate for quality and security through data quality and accuracy validation and auditing of security best practices.
- Focus on understanding business problems and determine what aspects require optimization; articulate those aspects in a clear and concise manner
- Work collaboratively with our data teams and product owners to understand requirements; to propose and develop solutions that enable effective decision-making through analytics and support insights that will drive our business growth.
- Candidates will have experience with database systems, Azure cloud storage, and significant exposure to or experience with modern data and BI platforms (such as Databricks, MSSQL Data Warehouse (Synapse), Snowflake, and Tableau).
- You have previous experience with data migration to cloud-based environment
- You have an interest and passion in designing and implementing data management, querying, and storage, with a particular focus on purpose-built data stores.
- You possess functional knowledge of data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- You also have an understanding of standard ETL tools and techniques, sourcing, maintaining, and updating data, data warehousing, data cleansing, and other analytical techniques required for data usage.
- You have a deep understanding of multiple database concepts.
- You have a solid understanding of cost and performance considerations and tradeoffs of different data products within Azure
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a cloud computing with Azure experience required
Apply Back to searchSource News