Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Cyber Security Project Manager (Remote)
12 month initial contract (2-3 year Program)
Fully remote (travel to meet teams and stakeholder (on an ad hoc basis)
Fluent English is a must, German/French highly desirable
The Cybersecurity M&A Project Manager will oversee the delivery lead program management efforts for all IT Security activities related to company acquisitions, divestitures, and other similar strategic initiatives in partnership with the rest of Global Security, Global IT and the acquiring IT & Security teams. The ideal candidate will become familiar with the systems in scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities across the teams.
- Coordinate and manage effective Cybersecurity integration projects
- Support Cybersecurity leadership (Group CISO, Cybersecurity PMO, Head of Cybersecurity Operations, etc.) and tactical reporting on the status of Cybersecurity integration projects
- Facilitate stakeholder conversations and drive consensus based decision-making in programme and project governance forums
- Build and own the integration plan (Roadmap and Project Plan) ensuring key milestones are met and dependencies managed
- Mobilize Project team resources, business and support teams to achieve objectives
- Actively manage the project RAID (risks, actions, issues, decisions) log and take appropriate action to mitigate risks
- Lead on identifying dependencies and ensuring that they are managed successfully and that both sides of dependency understand obligation
- Manage the project plan to ensure it stays within tolerance and seek to overdeliver on budget, quality and performance
- Project/Program Management or equivalent management experience in a large sized company running complex programs with multiple stakeholders for at least 5 years.
- Proven experience of leading international integration projects preferably in the industrial sector, and more particularly in the automotive industry
- Experience in management of various security-focused projects (Firewall Sites integration, network migration, retrofit, etc.), facilitating planning and prioritization of complex cybersecurity initiatives across a large organization.
- Strong IT and Security process re-engineering skills to include change management experience and the ability to articulate processes at varying degrees of granularity to different audiences
- Proven ability to understand technical architecture and design, Cybersecurity Strategy and Change Operations
- Experience in merger and acquisition related Cybersecurity operational integration, alongside extensive project management or operational process leadership experience
- Skilled in building trusted relationships with team members and project stakeholders.
- Experience working across Microsoft Office 365 platform (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and across other systems as needed.
Please get in touch for more information or share a copy of your CV to apply.
Apply Back to searchSource News