Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Purpose of the job
Continually monitor the product cybersecurity along all the whole lifecycle sourcing, triaging, and analyzing cybersecurity information. Coordinate the clients Incident Response process execution by businesses, interface customer in case of escalated cybersecurity incident and lessons learned spread.
* Sourcing and Triage: Collect cybersecurity information (research’s, commercial and non-commercial sources, supply chain, customers, government sources) and analyze it for triage based on defined triggers.
* Weakness Evaluation: Determine if the cybersecurity events presents weaknesses for an item or component by performing the architecture analysis, attack path and/or feasibility rating.
* Vulnerabilities Tracking: Track and oversee the treatment of identified vulnerabilities in the items and components until their end of cybersecurity support.
* Incidence Response: Coordinate incident response plans with their remedial actions, communication plans, responsibilities, information sharing, progress review and closure.
* Customer Interface: Front contact of the customer in severe incident response case.
* Lessons Learned: Support the cybersecurity organization/network with cybersecurity technical lessons learned.
* Compliance Support: Participate to cybersecurity and A-SPICE assessments during product development and the ISO/SAE 21434 audits as representation for the continual monitoring and incidence response mechanism
* Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ Electronics/ Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
* Cybersecurity Engineering Professional certified
* 5 years of work experience with the bachelor’s degree.
* Knowledge/experience in Cybersecurity Continual Monitoring and Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA), attack paths analysis and root cause analysis.
* Knowledge/experience in already existing and upcoming, international compliance requirements, standards, and regulations (R155, R156, ISO/SAE 21434, ISO 24089)
* Knowledge/experience in Automotive international compliance engineering requirements and standards (Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262)
* Knowledge/experience in SSE model based development methods and tools (Product and Application Lifecycle management and Modeling toolsets, SysML and UML languages, requirements, configuration and test management)
* Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and leadership skills along with effective communication.
* Demonstrated integrity and ability to maintain principles under internal and/or external pressure and passion for excellence.
* High-quality analytical and problem solving skills and a track record of managing the delivery of complex, multi-faceted solutions.
* Good with high pressure situations managing and responding to complex technical cyber security incidents.
Apply Back to searchSource News