- Source Events
- Source Talks Community
Source Talks: Managing Mental Wellbeing at Work in 2021
Source Talks Community #2: Managing Mental Wellbeing at Work in 2021.
Understanding how your teams have been affected by Covid-19, the best ways to support, and how to best move forward to ensure they are happy and motivated at work, is key.
Join the Source Talks Community and our panelists as we discuss; Managing Mental Wellbeing at Work in 2021.
Our panelist guests are Paul McGregor & Kate Hayward.
- Methods to motivate teams throughout the pandemic
- Why mental wellbeing at work matters for business health
- Coping with the monotony of working from home – how to cope with the mentality of remote working
- How you can help your people look ahead and build ongoing resilience
- The impact of COVID-19 & the Pandemic on the Mind and Brain
- Creative ways to connect and keep the balance between work and home life
Thursday 11 March @ 1pm GMT
Sign Up for our Webinar Here
Back to NewsJob Search