Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Standardization Manager (Data Security & Privacy)
12 Month initial contract for a Data Security & Privacy Manager working with an exciting Global client.
UK or Belgium based. This role will be working on a remote basis initially, however once restrictions are lifted there will be a requirement to carry out some of the work on site.
- Establish efficient communication channels with key persons in European Commission, Member States and industry organisation to get insight and trends of data security and privacy protection legislation and technologies in Europe, provide input and suggestions to internal research team and product line.
- Follow and influence the development, implementation and enforcement of data security and privacy protection related legislation’s in EU and Member States, e.g. GDPR, ePrivay regulation, etc.
- Participate in meetings/workshops of standardisation organisations and industry alliance, e.g. CEN/CENELEC JTC13, to develop standards and/or code of conduct for data security and privacy protection, and IoT security, promote organisations contributions and to influence standards development;
- Identify new standardisation opportunity in data security and privacy protection area and be involved in such activity at early stage.
- At least 8 years work experience in IT security area with excellent knowledge of data security and privacy protection, e.g. privacy be design and by default, anonymization, cryptography, etc.
- Familiar with EU and international Privacy-related regulations
- Well networked within the data security industry. Have working experience in industry and standard organizations with recognized reputation and influence; these organizations include but not limit to CEN/CENELEC JTC13, ISO/IEC JTC1 SC27, ETSI TC CYBER;
- Good communication skills. Fluent English (French or German speaking desireable)
- Highly organized with strong communication, presentation, consultative experience and skills across a diverse set of security technology solutions. Able to manage difficult/challenging conversations and work under pressure and strict timelines.
For more information or to apply please reach out on email@example.com
Apply Back to searchSource News