Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Senior Devops Engineer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Devops Engineer to join one of Switzerland’s leading financial institutions. The ideal candidate will have strong cloud/Devops engineer experience, working in the sector for at least 5 years. The role utilises a range of tools such as, but not limited to; Azure, GCP or AWS; Terraform or Ansible; shell scripting; and Docker .
- Engineering and operation of the infrastructure for the software development process (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Artifactory, Sonarqube, RabbitMQ)
- Further development and operation of our strategic container platform Rancher/Kubernetes (for instance extending it to the Azure/AKS Cloud platform)
- Integration and automation of relevant applications for the software development process
- Participation in the further development, transformation and operation of our DevOps tooling landscape (CI/CD, pipelines, infrastructure as code)
- Ensuring the application lifecycle management of the supported services
- Analysis and elimination of faults, error conditions and ensuring proper performance for our applications
- Take responsibility at application level for secure implementation and operation
This is a friendly business with access to a fantastic network of people and boasting an impressive list of clients. The company is based in Zurich with flexible working practices. Please note, you must have the right to work in Switzerland.
Why should you apply?
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Competitive salary + Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Fantastic training programme.
- Great up/cross skill opportunity.
- You have a technical education (e.g. business informatics, computer scientist FH or a comparable field of study)
- You bring along profound experience in the field of container technology: Docker, Kubernetes, ideally Rancher, Istio, Helm, …
- You have experience in scripting and automation technologies (Shell, Python, Powershell, Saltstack) and you have programming experience (Java, .Net)
- You ensure high quality standards for all your projects
- Flawless and clean documentation is a matter of course for you
- You have good language skills in English and German (B1)
- Your experience in working in agile teams according to SAFe® is an additional plus
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Devops opportunity!
Apply Back to searchSource News