Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Security Controls Verification Specialist
The Security Controls Verification Specialist (Integration) is responsible for determining and executing the proper “connectivity”, whether it be via API interfaces, data feeds, or other methods to acquire the appropriate information needed for the security controls analytics. This role will be responsible for the work to facilitate the flow of information required to support the Security & risk controls validation functions as designed by the analytics team members.
- Develops, validates, and implements the appropriate data connections or systems integration to support the security & risk controls verification methods, analytics, tooling, and practices.
- Works with the controls verification and engineering teams to support the data/analytics/verification methods, integrations, and is responsible for delivering and validating the proper information required for controls verification processing.
- Assists in the development and testing of the data or integration quality for the validation and supporting analytics of the controls verification processes.
- Provides the proper handoff and documentation of data and systems integration to Engineering teams and integrated Risk Team’s controls assurance operations as required for Day 2 operational support.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience writing maintainable, testable, production-ready and documented integration script including Web API/Rest API interface clients (Python, Java, SQL, etc.)
- Expert in ETL data pipelines and data transformation/enrichment at scale
- Experienced in using Big Data platforms on premise and in the cloud
- Skilled in the use of tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
- Knowledge of requirements deep learning libraries and frameworks required in Big Data Platforms (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.)
- Experience with secure development and security features required by cloud infrastructure
- Clear understanding of the challenges offered by information security, privacy, and compliance in distributed and big data ecosystems
- Experienced working with and understanding data relationship, entities, taxonomy, lineage, etc. From a business and technical context
- IT experience in the area of system security, development, and operational support on Big Data & Cloud based technology stack platforms
- Good understanding of Data Analytics, Cloud Technologies, Big Data, AI and ML space and tools
- Strong working knowledge of structured security guidelines
- Demonstrates excellent organizational direction, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Works well under pressure and within time/budge constraints to solve problems or meet objectives
Apply Back to searchSource News