Our client are looking for a robotics engineer, you’ll develop algorithms that enable autonomous systems to understand and navigate safely. That includes detecting, tracking and predicting the motion of pedestrians and vehicles, as well as characterizing obstacles and terrain.
- 3+ years of industry experience designing and implementing perception systems outside of your studies.
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with ROS-based software development for robotic systems
- Executing sensor selection, processing, and/or analysis to feed robotic perception pipeline
- Working in a Linux environment and targeting embedded deployment
- Strong Equity
- Catered lunches
- Full healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Apply Back to search