Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join a leading company in Biel/Bienne. They offer an excellent working environment, career development and package (including relocation if required).
- Planning, designing, implementing network infrastructures.
- Writing technical documentations.
- Define work documentation for the network operation team.
- Working closely with teams Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy.
- Liaising with Providers and Manufacturers.
- Managing network projects (offers, planning).
- Support 3rd level, troubleshooting, finding solutions.
- On-call service (once every 7 weeks)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in network domains.
- Proficiency in English and French or German, any other language is an asset.
- Strong network planning and design capabilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomous.
- Able to deal with ambiguity.
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Ready to travel.
Technical skills requirements
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching network technologies (Cisco Catalyst : 2960, 3850, 4500, 9000 series and Cisco DNA).
- Excellent knowledge of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Experience with Riverbed technology
- Interest for API/Python scripting and Automation tools.
- Good knowledge of WAN technologies (MPLS).
- Firewall (Fortinet) skills are an asset.
- Proficiency in English, and French B1+
Apply Back to searchSource News