Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Source Group are currently working alongside a leading Financial Institution in Europe as they look to recruit a Senior Software Engineer who is experienced working with Microservices and ASP.NET.
In order to help successfully deliver a strategic project, a senior .Net micro-services software engineer with experience in the OpenShift Container Platform is required. This is a high profile role with visibility across the organization.
– Design, implement and test ASP.NET Core micro-services as part of an agile DevSecOps team
– Openshift and Kafka
– Coordinate and conduct system and integration testing;
– Document design and implementation decisions
– At least 4 years’ development experience of which at least 2 years should be in .Net micro-services
– Experience in designing and implementing large-scale web applications
– Strong hands-on experience with the following technologies: C#/.NET(core), ASP.NET (core), containers (OpenShift is a plus), Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases (HDFS is a plus), modern CI/CD pipelines
– A passion for clean code, software craftsmanship and automated testing (TDD a plus), and the ability to impart this knowledge to others;
This role will be supporting an organistion on a 4 year Technology transformation programme and requires people to relocate to Switzerland full time.
Apply Back to searchSource News