Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
IT Security, Risk & Compliance Advisor
6 month initial contract
Outside of IR35
Supporting and advising the IT Risk and Compliance manager within the digital context, suitable candidates should be capable of searching out, establishing and managing relevant relationships within the Digital department and other departments within the Bank. The role requires the person to be well experienced within IT Risk and Compliance, as well as cybersecurity, and how this impacts a digital organization and its delivery.
Support the Digital Organization, Compliance, Risk & Audit departments with:
- Digital Risk assessments and documentation
- Digital Compliance impact assessments and interpretation support
- Digital internal control and KRI framework and reporting
- Controlling, assessing, and communicating digital Risk to senior Digital management
- Assessing IT related Compliance issues
- Assessing Digital related Risk issues
- Digital reporting coordination on agreed reporting objectives regarding digital Risk (KRI)
- Coordinating Digital related external and internal audits
- Assessing Third Party Service providers security, Risk, and Compliance maturity as part of the service provider governance control
- 5+ years experience working within IT Security, Risk & Compliance positions
- Well versed in industry standards and best practice
- CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience connected with IT Service Management, DevSecOps, and IT Audit Management
- Financial Services experience desirable
Please get in touch for more information or share a copy of your CV to apply.
Apply Back to searchSource News