Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
I am currently working with a medium sized consultancy based in Germany who are looking for an experienced IAM Consultant to join their rapidly growing team.
- German speaking is a must
- Ideally suitable candidates would be able to commit to 1-2 days per week onsite in either Dortmund or Dusseldorf, however fully remote can be considered for the right candidate.
- Product consultancy and integration (CyberArk or SailPoint preferred)
- IAM governance and processes
- Ensure the distribution of knowledge and ensure the creation of an overarching view of the topic of IAM
- As an IAM consultant, you will also create technical specifications for the technical IAM infrastructure
- Put existing IAM-relevant processes to the test, identify potential for improvement and implement them together with the stakeholders involved
- Actively participate in projects on the subject of IAM
Experience in the following is required:
- Identity and Access Management governance in a complex enterprise environment
- Technical understanding of IAM technologies and systems
- Product consultancy and integration experience
- Management of projects or complex workstreams
- Engaging business stakeholders and technical resources
- Cloud services and modern authentication technologies (IAM solutions, Azure AD, SSO technologies, etc.)
- SailPoint or CyberArk experience
- Customer IAM projects and delivery
Apply Back to searchSource News