Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Freelance Senior System Specialist .NET Sitecore (full stack) (Insurance) – Leeuwarden / remote – 6 Months + Dutch speaking
I am currently looking for Freelance Senior System Specialists .NET Sitecore to work with my client in the insurance sector. The contract will be for at least 6 months working remotely. You must be in the Netherlands and be willing to “after covid” go onsite 2 days pw for example although the reality is this might not be until the ned of the year / not happen during the assignment.
- You will be building various web portals.
- You are responsible for new construction and maintenance of the web portals and the associated web APIs. Not only the back-end, but you also think and develop along with the front-end of our applications. We work with, among others, Sitecore 9 on Azure, C # /. NET and Angular 7.
- You also take care of the unit and system integration tests.
We are looking for
- You have extensive experience in developing applications and software
- Experience with (testing) interaction design, usability and web guidelines.
- preferably also with visual design.
- You develop your solutions according to Secure Development Lifecycle Management
- excellent communication skills and very good knowledge of Dutch C1
- You have knowledge of and experience with;
- Sitecore 9 (10 is an advantage)
- Ms Azure DevOps
- ASP.NET (C #)
- Typescript / SQL / Angular / Sass / Vue / Version management (Git)
- Selenium is an advantage.
a 34-hour working week will be the standard! For example, 4 days of 8.5 hours.
Please send me your updated CV to email@example.com if this role is of interest
Apply Back to searchSource News