Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Embedded Software Engineer – Belgium – Freelance
My client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their long-term project. You will work alongside the team and provide solutions in short range wireless applications, dealing both with audio and low power connectivity functionality for wireless consumer audio devices such as earbuds, headphones and headsets.
- Understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture.
* Estimate the effort for your own work and contributes in reviewing the estimates of peers.
* Create a design for the software that is to be made.
* Code and tests the software modules.
* Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
* Plan your own short-term assignments and reports on progress
* Work in line with the software engineering processes of the department.
- Embedded programming in C, bare metal or using an RTOS
* Scripting in Python
* Work collaboratively with the team
* Modern software engineering methods, tools, and processes.
If you think you look suitable please apply directly.
Apply Back to searchSource News