Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Role: Data Quality Analyst
Location: Amsterdam (onsite and remote)
Start date: asap
Duration: initial contract 3 months
Hours pw: 32 – 40
Our client is a well-known company in Amsterdam with a great success story behind them, working in a customer driven B2B and B2C market. They are fast moving within their digital presence and are looking to strengthen their team with a Data Quality Analyst.
You will be responsible for the data quality and governance within their customer journey program, leveraging existing data quality frameworks:
- Make sure the data needed for the customer journey is correctly defined on both central and country level by data definitions, data models and data requirements and facilitating and leading data mapping exercises.
- Systematically drive up the data quality levels by developing agreed business rules, setting targets, identifying and resolving quality issues at source.
- processes and policies are followed (e.g. data privacy, audit, provisioning new data).
- The Data Quality Analyst role will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to identify root cause of quality issues, propose initiatives, and lead or support the development of preventative measures to stop errors at the source or in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience and Knowledge of governance practices, data provisioning principles as well as issues that can come with digital information
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience in handling large and complex data sets
- Experience with database management
- Challenges the status quo
Apply Back to searchSource News