Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Security Project Manager
I am currently working with a client who are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager (OutsideIR35).
– 5-10 years of experience in leading IT projects, preferably in information security related domains, within a large organization
– Knowledge of information security management systems such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53, ISO 2700x, COBIT 2019
– Professional certifications in IT audit, information security, or risk management (e.g. ISACA CISA, ISACA CISM, ISACA CRISC, CISSP etc.)
– Professional certifications in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, – Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile, SCRUM)
– Delivery of DLP, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Infrastructure Security projects will be added advantage.
Please reach out on email@example.com for more information or to apply.
Apply Back to searchSource News