Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
In this role, you are responsible for at least one product and have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the life cycle – from evaluation, through design, implementation and support to replacement. Your future team is the hub when it comes to the operation and engineering of security fundamentals for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- Work together with manufacturers, the team and internal customers to help select and use the best cryptographic products
- Keep critical security data safe
- Integrate secure communication protocols
- Create a controlled operating environment
- Suitable candidates should be ideally educated to degree level in computer science or business informatics.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in a similar position as a Windows or Network Security Engineer, preferably in the IT security or finance industry.
In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics:
- Active Directory Certificate Services, Domain Services
- HSM products, preferably from Thales / Gemalto
- Smart Cards (IDPrime MD) and SSO
- Cryptographic algorithms (AES, RSA, Elliptic Curve) and integrity protection mechanisms (MAC / MIC, Digital Signature)
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical key management (PKI)
- Authentication and encryption protocols (SSL / TLS, SSH, Kerberos, SAML)
- Operating systems: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Script and programming languages: PowerShell, C # .NET
- Web server / servlet container: IIS, Apache Tomcat
- Manufacturer and products: MyID CMS, SafeNet Luna HSM, Keyon true-Xtender
- Standards: PKCS # 11, X.509, FIPS 140
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
Apply Back to searchSource News