Your application has been received, thank you. One of our team members will be in touch.
Job title: Agile Coach
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: December 31st 2021
Extension possible: Yes
Are you an experienced Agile Coach? Are you looking for a new and challenging project? Read further for an exciting new opportunity!
Our client has the opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach to join their teams. There are 2 different and committed Agile DevOps teams who are autonomously responsible for the applications from code to production. They build, run and maintain the applications and services that the organisation offers to their customers. They also implement new features and follow the latest business market evolutions. They are highly motivated, multi-location and multi-lingual cross functional teams. Both teams work on services under high constraints and with hard deadlines.
You are / have;
– A proactive, resourceful, experienced Agile coach
– A proven track record in coaching remote teams in different cultures and environments
– Familiar with big companies’ processes
– An excellent communicator and motivator
– Ready to work hands-on and help the team in decision making
– Can accompany the team in finding solutions to facilitate the change in ways of working
– A mentor Product owner and scrum master through Agile mindset and scrum ceremonies
– Proficient in English (this is a must: written and spoken)
– Knowledgeable in Jira (and confluence)
– French and German proficiency is a highly appreciated plus
– Agile coach certification
Are you interested? Would you like more information? Contact Dewi Jorna at SGI!
Apply Back to searchSource News